Honey and Lavender Cupcake Recipe
125gms softened butter
125gms runny honey
125gms self-raising flour, sifted
1 tsp baking powder
1.Preheat oven to 190Cm mark 5 nad line a 12 hole muffin case with cupcake cases.
2. Beat together butter and honey until combined
3. Gradually beat in the eggs
4. Gradually fold in flour and baking powder until combined.
5. Bake for 15 - 20 mins until golden.
6. Transfer to wire rack to cool
3 honey and lavender tea bags
2 tsp butter
250gms icing sugar
Red and blue food colouring
Cupcake decorations of your choice
1. Infuse teabags in 50ml water for 5 minutes.
2. Remove teabags and squeeze out excess water into liquid.
3. Stir in butter until melted
4. Put sifted icing sugar into a large bowl and add infused tea mixture.
5. Stir until smooth
6. Add red and blue food colouring until lilac colour is achieved.
7. Spoon a little icing on each cupcake and add your decorations and edible glitter, if using