Simple Halloween Tombstone Cupcakes
Thursday, 26 September 2013
Spiders, witches, ghouls and ghosts are very popular for Halloween cupcakes but why noy try something different with a tombstone cupcake.
1. Bake your cupcakes in black cupcake cases.
2. Cover with chocolate butter icing or frosting.
3. Sprinkle with chocolate vermicelli.
4. Take a chocolate biscuit such as a bourbon (one biscuit only) or a standard finger biscuit (if using the standard finger biscuit dipped in melted chocolate and allow to set).
5. Taking decorating icing pipe messages on the biscuits such as R.I.P., I'll be back, I told you I was ill etc
6. Place biscuit in cupcake and display.