Lemon Cupcake Recipe
225gms castor sugar
Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
225gms self-raising flower
½ tsp baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 180C/gas mark 4. Place 12 paper cases in 12 hole muffin tin.
2. Put butter, sugar, lemon zest and flour in mixing bowl.
3. Add eggs and baking powder. Beat with an electric whisk until smooth and creamy
4. Spoon mixture into baking cases and bake for 10-15 minutes or when golden and a cake tester comes out clean
5. Leave to cool.
6. Transfer to wire rack and decorate as required